PhysTopics provides an overview of Institutions, Groups, Researchers working on
a specific topic in Physics (using the classification schema of PACS2003.
You are missing your own institution, working group etc. in this service listing?
In this case, please help us to complete and maintain this service by selfediting your entry:
Please surf to your institution listed in PhysDep (if it is not listed in PhysDep, just use the Upload-service), click the
-button of your institution. A new window will
open giving detailed information about your institution. Among them, an entry "Research Topics (PACS 2003)" follwed by an
"edit"-link can be found. Click this link to get a tool, to add, change or delete the research topics of your institution.
Physics Departments and Journals classified according to PACS 2003
10. THE PHYSICS OF ELEMENTARY PARTICLES AND FIELDS
20. NUCLEAR PHYSICS
30. ATOMIC AND MOLECULAR PHYSICS
40. ELECTROMAGNETISM, OPTICS, ACOUSTICS, HEAT TRANSFER, CLASSICAL MECHANICS, AND FLUID DYNAMICS
50. PHYSICS OF GASES, PLASMAS, AND ELECTRIC DISCHARGES
60. CONDENSED MATTER: STRUCTURE, MECHANICAL AND THERMAL PROPERTIES
70. CONDENSED MATTER: ELECTRONIC STRUCTURE, ELECTRICAL, MAGNETIC, AND OPTICAL PROPERTIES
80. INTERDISCIPLINARY PHYSICS AND RELATED AREAS OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
90. GEOPHYSICS, ASTRONOMY, AND ASTROPHYSICS